attendance matters

What should I do for an absence?

Students who have been absent or tardy must present an excuse from the doctor, parents or guardian when they return to school. Parents or clinics may also fax excuse notes to the attendance office (281-983-8014) or email excuse notes to the KHS Attendance Office

KHS Attendance Resources

Kerr High School Attendance Office Contact Information

Maria Rodriguez

Registrar/Attendance Clerk

Email Maria Rodriguez

281-983-8484 ext. 27801